top of page

Group

Public·15 members
Svyatoslav Gromov
Svyatoslav Gromov

Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip English Subtitles[^3^]

to tags for the headings and subheadings, tags for the paragraphs, and tags for the lists, tags for the links, tags for the images, , , , and tags for the tables, and so on. You can find more details and examples of HTML tags at [HTML Tag Reference](^15^). Here are the two tables that I have created for your article: Outline of the article Keywords and phrases ---------------------- -------------------- H1: Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip: A Review omg oh my god 2012 hindi 720p dvdrip, review H2: Introduction introduce the movie, genre, plot summary H3: What is Omg Oh My God? omg oh my god movie, based on Gujarati play Kanji Viruddh Kanji H3: Who are the main actors and characters? Paresh Rawal as Kanji Lalji Mehta, Akshay Kumar as Lord Krishna H3: What is the main theme and message of the movie? religion vs spirituality, god vs godmen H2: Body analyze the movie in detail H3: How does Kanji challenge the religious establishment? earthquake destroys his shop, insurance claim rejected due to act of god clause H4: How does he file a lawsuit against God? sends legal notices to religious leaders who claim to represent God H4: How does he prove his case in court? uses logic and evidence to expose the hypocrisy and corruption of godmen H3: How does Lord Krishna help Kanji in his quest? appears as his friend and guide H4: How does he test Kanji's faith and character? saves him from assassination attempts, makes him lose his voice H4: How does he reveal his true identity to Kanji? shows him his divine form in a temple H3: How does Kanji change as a person throughout the movie? from atheist to believer H4: How does he realize his mistakes and repent? apologizes to his wife and son H4: How does he spread his message of true devotion to others? organizes a rally against idol worship H2: Conclusion summarize the main points and give your opinion H3: What are the strengths and weaknesses of the movie? acting, direction, script, music H3: What are the lessons learned from the movie? respect God but don't fear him H3: Would you recommend this movie to others? Why or why not? yes or no

Article with HTML formatting

Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip: A Review

Omg Oh My God is based on a Gujarati play called Kanji Viruddh Kanji, which was also adapted into a Tamil movie called Un Samayal Arayil. The movie stars Paresh Rawal as Kanji Lalji Mehta, a middle-aged atheist who runs an antique shop in Mumbai. He is a shrewd businessman who does not believe in God or religion, and often mocks his wife and son for their devotion. He also sells idols of various gods and goddesses, which he considers as mere statues.

Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftweeat.com%2F2um6AN&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw05l_VbDFgWyRsESBvUQvCQ

Introduction

One day, an earthquake strikes the city and destroys his shop, along with many other buildings and temples. However, his insurance claim is rejected by the company, citing the "act of God" clause. This infuriates Kanji, who decides to challenge the religious establishment and file a lawsuit against God. He sends legal notices to various religious leaders who claim to represent God, such as Hindu priests, Muslim maulvis, Christian pastors, and Sikh gurus. He demands compensation from them for the loss of his property and livelihood.

His case attracts a lot of media attention and public curiosity, as well as opposition and threats from the religious groups. He also meets Lord Krishna, played by Akshay Kumar, who appears as his friend and guide. Lord Krishna helps Kanji in his quest, but also tests his faith and character. He reveals his true identity to Kanji in a dramatic way, and shows him the difference between religion and spirituality, god and godmen.

Kanji undergoes a transformation as a person throughout the movie. He realizes his mistakes and repents for them. He also spreads his message of true devotion to others, and organizes a rally against idol worship. He faces many challenges and dangers along the way, but also finds support and admiration from some people. The movie ends with a twist that leaves the audience wondering about the nature of God and his ways.

Body

How does Kanji challenge the religious establishment?

Kanji is not afraid to question the authority and credibility of the religious leaders who claim to speak for God. He argues that they are exploiting the people's faith and fear for their own benefit. He exposes their hypocrisy and corruption in court, using logic and evidence to prove his point.

How does he file a lawsuit against God?

Kanji hires a lawyer named Hanif Qureshi, played by Om Puri, who is also an atheist. They file a case in the Bombay High Court against God and his representatives. They name all the major religions of India as defendants, and send legal notices to their leaders. They also demand that they pay 20% of their income as compensation to Kanji.

How does he prove his case in court?

Kanji faces a lot of opposition and ridicule from the judges, lawyers, and witnesses in court. However, he does not give up and presents his arguments with confidence and clarity. He uses examples from history, mythology, science, and current affairs to support his case. He also questions the validity of the scriptures, rituals, superstitions, miracles, and prophecies that are used by the religious leaders to justify their claims.

For instance, he asks why God allows natural disasters, wars, poverty, disease, and injustice to happen in the world. He asks why God needs money, temples, statues, offerings, prayers, and sacrifices from his devotees. He asks why God favors some people over others based on their caste, creed, gender, or nationality. He asks why God has different names, forms, rules, and followers in different religions.

He challenges the religious leaders to prove that God exists and that they have a direct connection with him. He asks them to show some evidence or sign of God's presence or intervention in human affairs. He also asks them to perform some miracle or prophecy that can be verified by scientific methods.

and the public. He also wins the sympathy and admiration of some people who agree with his views and support his cause. He becomes a popular and controversial figure in the media and society.

How does Lord Krishna help Kanji in his quest?

Lord Krishna, played by Akshay Kumar, is the only one who knows the truth about Kanji's case. He is amused and impressed by Kanji's courage and intelligence. He decides to help him in his quest, but also to teach him some lessons about faith and spirituality.

How does he test Kanji's faith and character?

Lord Krishna appears as a friend and guide to Kanji, but he does not reveal his true identity to him. He calls himself Krishna Vasudev Yadav, a journalist who works for a TV channel. He helps Kanji in various ways, such as giving him advice, information, contacts, and protection. He also saves him from several assassination attempts by the religious fanatics who want to kill him.

However, he also puts Kanji in some difficult situations to test his faith and character. He makes him lose his voice for a day, so that he cannot speak in court. He makes him ride a bike that has no brakes, so that he has to trust him to steer it safely. He makes him face his own fears and doubts, such as losing his family and friends.

He also challenges Kanji's views and arguments about God and religion. He asks him why he blames God for everything that goes wrong in his life, but does not thank him for everything that goes right. He asks him why he thinks that God is responsible for his actions and choices, but does not take any responsibility himself. He asks him why he expects God to solve all his problems, but does not do anything to solve them himself.

He tries to make Kanji understand that God is not a person or a thing that can be sued or blamed. He tries to make him realize that God is a power or a principle that can be felt or experienced. He tries to make him see that God is not separate from him or anyone else, but is present in everyone and everything.

How does he reveal his true identity to Kanji?

Lord Krishna reveals his true identity to Kanji in a dramatic way, after Kanji wins his case in court. He takes him to a temple where he shows him his divine form, with four arms and a crown of peacock feathers. He tells him that he is the Supreme Lord of the Universe, who has come down to Earth to help him.

He tells him that he has been watching over him since his birth, and that he has chosen him for a special purpose. He tells him that he has given him the courage and wisdom to fight against the false godmen who have corrupted the true essence of religion. He tells him that he has taught him the meaning of true devotion, which is not based on fear or greed, but on love and service.

He also tells him that he has tested his faith and character, to make him a better person. He tells him that he has made him lose his voice, so that he can listen to his inner voice. He tells him that he has made him ride a bike with no brakes, so that he can learn to trust in God's will. He tells him that he has made him face his fears and doubts, so that he can overcome them with God's grace.

He praises Kanji for his achievements and efforts, and blesses him with happiness and peace. He also forgives him for his mistakes and sins, and asks him to forgive himself and others. He then disappears from the temple, leaving Kanji speechless and stunned.

How does Kanji change as a person throughout the movie?

Kanji changes as a person throughout the movie, from an atheist to a believer. He learns some valuable lessons about faith and spirituality from Lord Krishna and from his own experiences.

How does he realize his mistakes and repent?

Kanji realizes his mistakes and repents for them after meeting Lord Krishna in the temple. He understands that he was wrong in denying God's existence and mocking his devotees. He understands that he was wrong in suing God and challenging his authority. He understands that he was wrong in being arrogant and selfish.

and father. He also apologizes to the people whom he has offended or harmed with his lawsuit and his words. He accepts his responsibility and tries to make amends for his actions.

How does he spread his message of true devotion to others?

Kanji spreads his message of true devotion to others after winning his case in court. He realizes that he has a duty to share his knowledge and experience with the people who have supported him and followed him. He decides to organize a rally against idol worship, which he considers as a form of superstition and exploitation.

He invites all the people who have received his legal notices to join him in his rally. He also invites the media and the public to witness his event. He plans to break all the idols of various gods and goddesses that he has collected from his shop and from other places. He wants to show the people that God is not in these statues, but in their hearts and minds.

He also wants to expose the false godmen who have been cheating and manipulating the people in the name of God. He wants to show the people that they do not need these godmen to connect with God, but they can do it themselves by following their conscience and doing good deeds. He wants to show the people that God is not a matter of fear or greed, but of love and service.

He delivers a powerful speech at his rally, where he explains his message and his motive. He also shows some evidence and documents that prove the corruption and fraud of some of the religious leaders. He urges the people to join him in his mission of reforming and reviving the true essence of religion.

Conclusion

Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip is a movie that will make you laugh, think, and question your beliefs. It is a movie that explores the theme of religion vs spirituality in a humorous and satirical way. It is a movie that stars Paresh Rawal as Kanji Lalji Mehta, an atheist who sues God for destroying his shop, and Akshay Kumar as Lord Krishna, who helps him in his quest.

What are the strengths and weaknesses of the movie?

The movie has many strengths and few weaknesses. The acting, direction, script, and music are all excellent. Paresh Rawal delivers a brilliant performance as Kanji, who is witty, sarcastic, courageous, and emotional. Akshay Kumar is charming and charismatic as Lord Krishna, who is playful, wise, compassionate, and mysterious. The supporting cast is also impressive, especially Om Puri as Hanif Qureshi, Mithun Chakraborty as Leeladhar Swamy, Govind Namdeo as Siddheshwar Maharaj, Mahesh Manjrekar as Sardesai, and Lubna Salim as Susheela Mehta.

The direction by Umesh Shukla is crisp and engaging. He manages to balance the comedy and drama elements of the movie without losing the focus or pace. The script by Bhavesh Mandalia and Umesh Shukla is witty and clever. It has many dialogues and scenes that are hilarious, thought-provoking, and touching. The music by Himesh Reshammiya, Sachin-Jigar, Meet Bros Anjjan, and Anjjan Bhattacharya is catchy and melodious. It has songs that are fun, romantic, devotional, and inspirational.

The movie has few weaknesses, but they are minor and do not affect the overall quality or impact of the movie. The movie may seem too long or repetitive for some viewers who may lose interest or patience in some parts. The movie may also seem too preachy or biased for some viewers who may disagree or feel offended by some of the views or messages expressed in the movie.

What are the lessons learned from the movie?

The movie teaches many lessons about faith and spirituality that are relevant and applicable for everyone. Some of the lessons are:

• God is not a person or a thing that can be sued or blamed. God is a power or a principle that can be felt or experienced.

• God is not separate from us or anyone else. God is present in everyone and everything.

and service from us.

• God does not favor some people over others based on their caste, creed, gender, or nationality. God loves and accepts everyone equally.

• God does not have different names, forms, rules, and followers in different religions. God is one and the same in all religions.

• God is not a matter of fear or greed. God is a matter of love and service.

The movie also teaches us to respect God but not to fear him. It teaches us to question the authority and credibility of the religious leaders who claim to speak for God. It teaches us to expose the hypocrisy and corruption of the godmen who exploit the people's faith and fear. It teaches us to follow our conscience and do good deeds instead of following rituals and superstitions. It teaches us to be humble and grateful instead of arrogant and selfish.

Would you recommend this movie to others? Why or why not?

I would definitely recommend this movie to others, because it is a movie that will make you laugh, think, and question your beliefs. It is a movie that will entertain you, enlighten you, and inspire you. It is a movie that will challenge you, change you, and make you a better person.

This movie is not only for those who are interested in religion or spirituality, but for everyone who wants to watch a good movie with a good story, good acting, good direction, good script, and good music. This movie is not only for those who are Hindus or Indians, but for everyone who wants to learn about different cultures, perspectives, and values. This movie is not only for those who are believers or atheists, but for everyone who wants to explore their own beliefs and doubts.

This movie is a movie that will make you say "Omg Oh My God" in awe and admiration.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip:

• Q: Where can I watch Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip online?

• A: You can watch Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip online on various streaming platforms such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5, SonyLiv, etc. You can also download it from various torrent sites such as The Pirate Bay, Kickass Torrents, 1337x, etc.

• Q: Is Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip based on a true story?

• A: No, Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip is not based on a true story. It is based on a Gujarati play called Kanji Viruddh Kanji by Saumya Joshi, which was also adapted into a Tamil movie called Un Samayal Arayil by Prakash Raj.

• Q: Is Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip banned in any country?

• A: Yes, Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip was banned in some countries such as UAE, Malaysia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, etc. due to its controversial theme and content. It was also opposed by some religious groups in India who filed petitions and protests against it.

• Q: Is Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip a remake of any other movie?

• A: No, Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip is not a remake of any other movie. However, it has some similarities with some Hollywood movies such as The Man Who Sued God (2001), Bruce Almighty (2003), Evan Almighty (2007), etc.

• Q: Is there a sequel to Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip?

• A: Yes, there is a sequel to Omg Oh My God 2012 Hindi 720p Dvdrip called OMG - Oh My God! Returns (2020). It stars Akshay Kumar as Lord Krishna again, along with Pankaj Tripathi as Kanji's brother-in-law. The sequel follows Kanji's journey after he becomes a spiritual guru himself.

b70169992d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page